Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Folk Art Dolls and such....

 

It's Spring

Web sale

Wednesday, March 30

6pm PST
8pm CST, 9pm EST 


Join me for a lovely collection of Springtime fancies...

 

To make a purchase of one of my pieces during the doll sale, just email me with your selection.  I will let you know if the piece is still available.   I will mark items sold as soon as I can but sometimes there is a crossover of someone wanting a piece that someone else may have just claimed.  

When you email please give me the name of the piece.  

You can also choose more than one (in case your original selection is sold) by stating  "Emma OR Charlotte" meaning Emma would be your first selection but if it is sold then you would like Charlotte.  

If you would like to purchase more than one item then please state "Emma AND Charlotte".

Tax will be added to TN orders.  Layaway available on larger items.  

Pieces sold during the web sale will be shipped no later than Monday, April 4 but I will do my best to ship sooner.  


Email:   Colleen.Moody@Yahoo.com



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Springtime Beatrice Bunny sits inside her gorgeous vintage silver sugar bowl 

and she's ready to welcome Spring time.  

Aren't we all!!

Beatrice and her sugar bowl are 10 inches tall.  

All of the flowers that adorn her are vintage.  




 

Beatrice is 125. which includes shipping.

Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment